Co Share is your fast track to success.
The increase in self-employed workers is causing an explosion in the demand for coworking spaces. CO Share offers independent entrepreneurs, professionals and start-ups the opportunity to work in a common and collaborative way.
From a cash flow perspective, the flexibility of the coworking space allows start-ups that are growing to have the opportunity to have additional employees and memberships, avoiding start-up costs and fewer responsibilities.
Self-employed are on the rise
increase in coworking spaces per year.
de la main-d'œuvre canadienne sera composée de pigistes d'ici 2020
of coworking enthusiasts per year.
Main benefits of being part of the CO Share community.
- Co-sharing makes it easier to start a new business
- Coworking is ideal for starting low-cost start-ups
- Working in an office with a group of like-minded people
- Provide opportunities for collaboration and synergy through interaction
- Simplification of accounting and tax preparation
- One monthly bill to pay
- The necessary separation and balance between work and personal life
- Being part of a community offers positive social interactions
- Ideal for networking
- Membership agreements establish space options for use
- Fees, rules and any other legal aspects that govern the supplier / member relationship
- Flexible, practical and professional work environment that promotes productivity
Let CO Share be part of your success.
The core values of shared sharing are community, openness, collaboration, sustainability, accessibility and flexibility.
The premises of CO Share offer all the above in a quiet, peaceful and environmentally friendly.